Leaf Filter Gutter Protection - Must meet wife

Jun 18, 2013
review #420647

I emailed them over the weekend asking for a free estimate.I received two calls Monday trying to set up a time.

I offered them several times and was told "your wife must be present during the visit". When I asked why, "we feel it's better that way". I'm so glad I found this site but any company that is selling you gutter guards and requires your wife be there, isn't someone I'd want to do business with. They obviously don't feel comfortable trying to sell to a male on the merits of the product.

Ironically, I'm not married!Buyers Beware!

876f581
3.2
Had an experience with Leaf Filter Gutter Protection?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Poss

Apr 07 Hickory, North Carolina

You probably sounded like a whipped *** and they knew that your check book was in your wife's purse along with your balls.

1 0 Reply
mr.blue holding my breath for

Feb 17

I have been in sales for 20 years and I am still waiting for the first customer to call me back and say OK I told my wife/husband and we decided to take it.

Nov 19, 2013

Funny you should say this, because the wives are always told that our husbands need to be present.

Jan 19 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

***. They do this so the company can try to make sale when they are in the home. Dumb people like you think companies wanna waste their money and time driving around writing free quotes.

Yo Mama

Sep 03, 2013

I had several window companies tell me the same thing. I told them my husband works and I run the house; he doesn't want to be hassled and has given me sole decision-making power. If they can't work with that situation, I won't consider doing business with them. Funny, they all changed their "requirement" when I explained this...

Looking

Aug 27, 2013 Marietta, Georgia

I had the reverse happen; they came out and told my wife that they needed me there and it was ok if she wasn't which to me is unfair but expected since the husband has traditionally been the one to make decisions pertaining to the exterior of the house.

tlauer238

Jul 08, 2013

You are a complete ***, all legit sales presentations are made with both decision makers present.

Sep 15, 2013

Does Leaf Filter reps typically insult potential customers instead of providing an even-keel explanation?

Your short sentence speaks volumes and makes the decision rather easy.

×
You were reading a complaint about Leaf Filter Gutter Protection.
Filing a new complaint about
×